Large project finished - TCO's Orken village
We have completed the design on utility networks for the new TengizChevrOil facility - the village Orken.
The construction of the shift camp is designed for the simultaneous residence of 5000 people in it, who will carry a round-the-clock watch on extraction of "black gold" here. The construction of Orken should be completed in one and a half to two years.
Within the framework of the design, we developed following sections of the project:
- Communication and data transmission system for al
- IP telephony system of the facility;
- Wireless network;
- Security and fire alarm;
- Security and video surveillance system;
- Emergency notification system;
- Automatic control system of utility networks - ACS.
The main challenge of the project was the development of all documentation in accordance with international standards, as well as the strictest rules of TCO.